🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Enable client to change feedback
Page options
kubatsson
Community Member

Enable client to change feedback

Hi there, I had a contract with the client and everything was okay. After closing the job, he left me a review 4.0, but it affects my JSS. So my question is if I would enable option "Enable client to change feedback" and if he would agree to change it, will my JSS increase or not? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Adis K wrote:

I just asked will my JSS increase or not.

No, it won't. Your JSS is mainly, if not entirely driven by private feedback.

Adis K wrote:

No one asked you about your opinion in bad review case.

This is a public discussion forum and you will get opinions. Personally I agree that in virtually all cases, asking a client to change feedback is inappropriate. The only possible exception might be if the client left the feedback for the wrong freelancer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

4 is a good score.

It is inappropriate for you to ask a client to change that score.

Would your JSS increase if client changed the score?

Probably not. Because client can not change private feedback, which has main impact on JSS.

If I left you that feedback, and you asked me to change it, I would change it to be worse.

Thanks for answering Preston.

Would you be satisfied with 4.0 even if you did that job perfectly?

I just asked will my JSS increase or not. No one asked you about your opinion in bad review case.

The client who gave you a 4 was providing an honest review.

Nobody is perfect.

You did not do the job perfectly.

All of the 5.0 perfect scores you see on your past projects are inaccurate.

If I looked at your past work, I would be able to find flaws with every one of them. If you looked at my past work, and had complete knowledge of every aspect of my work, you would be able to find flaws with every job.

Adis K wrote:

I just asked will my JSS increase or not.

No, it won't. Your JSS is mainly, if not entirely driven by private feedback.

Adis K wrote:

No one asked you about your opinion in bad review case.

This is a public discussion forum and you will get opinions. Personally I agree that in virtually all cases, asking a client to change feedback is inappropriate. The only possible exception might be if the client left the feedback for the wrong freelancer.

Thanks Petra, your answer is fair enough.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members