🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Engaging New Freelancers on Upwork: Seeking E...
Page options
260c8779
Community Member

Engaging New Freelancers on Upwork: Seeking Experienced Insights

Greetings, fellow Upwork enthusiasts!

As many of you know, navigating the initial hurdles of Upwork can be daunting for new freelancers. To bridge this knowledge gap, I'm reaching out to seasoned Upwork veterans like yourselves with a humble request:

Share your top steps for landing opportunities as a new freelancer on Upwork!

Your insights and expertise hold immense value for those of us taking our first steps on this exciting platform. By understanding what worked for you in the early stages, we can replicate your success and build thriving freelance careers.

Specifically, I'm interested in learning about:

• Profile optimization: What key elements made your profile stand out and attract clients?
  • Landing initial gigs: Did you focus on specific project types or niche markets? How did you craft compelling proposals?
  • Building trust and reputation: What strategies did you implement to secure positive client feedback and establish yourself as a reliable freelancer?
  • Overcoming common challenges: What obstacles did you face as a new freelancer, and how did you overcome them?

To further engage the community, I propose:

• Compiling the best advice into a comprehensive resource: Think blog post, infographic, or even a video series! This would benefit the entire Upwork community, both new and experienced.
  • Featuring insightful contributors: If your tips and strategies prove particularly valuable, I'd love to showcase you and your expertise in future content.

Ultimately, my goal is to foster a knowledge-sharing ecosystem within the Upwork community. By leveraging your wisdom, we can empower new freelancers to thrive and contribute their unique talents to the platform.

I encourage you to share your insights in the comments below, on relevant Upwork forums, or through any other platform you find comfortable.

Thank you for your time and invaluable contributions!

Sincerely,

Adel Gaafer

Adel Gaafer
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sandeep4u
Community Member

Please share a video series which covers every aspect of upwork.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sandeep4u
Community Member

Please share a video series which covers every aspect of upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members