🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error Loading My Profile
Page options
Roan Romelica A Community Member

Error Loading My Profile

Hi Upwork Team,

I am experiencing an error whenever I view my profile. I would like to ask your assistance in resolving this please.

Please see attached screenshot of the error for your review.

Thank you very much

Roan

19 REPLIES 19
Yeshel A Community Member

I am facing the same issue. My messages section isn't also loading on my mobile App. Seems like the website is facing some issues.

Leon S Community Member

Glad I'm not the only one with the issue. Can't complete Identity verification because of it nor can I log in via my mobile device.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Roan,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to view your profile? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Sergiy A Community Member

When I try to log into my profile, I get the following error:
"There was an error loading this page: error [60e510df58f42c36-FRA, 60e510df58f42c36-FRA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

What does this mean?
Do W Community Member

I get that error too.

There was an error loading this page: error [60e5133aef701e9d-AMS, 60e5133aef701e9d-AMS]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Yeshel A Community Member

Hi, Goran. I have tried doing all of that, but no success.

Michelle W Community Member

WhenI try to load the specific jobs I want to apply to on Upwork, I get this error message; 

There was an error loading this page: error [60e50f35ae501b5a-NBO, 60e50f35ae501b5a-NBO]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Also,I cannot access Upwork help center

Sourav S Community Member

When I logged in today it's saying "There was an error loading this page: error [60e5153bda04170c-SIN, 60e5153bda04170c-SIN]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." Could anyone please tell me what's the issue?

Hi All,

Just to confirm that our engineering team is investigating this further and once I have more details I will post an update here. 

Thank you for your patience and I`m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Everything is already working

Do W Community Member

Yes, it is gone now.

Thank you.

Mamun H Community Member

Shows when I'm going to open a job with a new tab:
"There was an error loading this page: error [60e51e615b7f90ca-CGP, 60e51e615b7f90ca-CGP]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

clearing the browser cache does nothing. The error still remains

Hi Goran,

Yes, I have tried to delete my cache and cookies and restarted the browser and the error still pops up. I noticed that the error appears whenever I view my profile and the profile of the other freelancers too.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Roan

Usman K Community Member

I am facing the same issue. My messages section isn't also loading on my mobile App. Seems like the website is facing some issues.

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that we had a small incident that was causing the error you were seeing on your profiles and it should be fixed now. 
If anyone is still experiencing the same problem please follow up here or via PM (click on my name) so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for your swift resolution! 

All good now 🙂

Luis Gustavo P Community Member

I'm unable to save my profile receiving message

There was an error loading this page: error [64935e4a5824d07a-CWB, 64935e4a5824d07a-CWB]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Luis Gustavo,

I can see that your profile has been successfully created. Are you still experiencing the same issue on your end? Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or using a different browser and logging back in to see if that works.

If everything is okay, you should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members