cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message When Publishing Profile

Highlighted
Gio T Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
71 of 84

I am also experiencing this issue, I can't publish specialized profiles. Cleaning cookies or changing browser doesn't help.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
72 of 84

Hi Gio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Brandon B Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
73 of 84

I'm receiving the same issue--I've changed browsers, updated my profile, and cleared the cache/cookies--but the same message keeps appearing. What should I do to resolve this?

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 3.05.13 PM.png

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
74 of 84

Hi Brandon, 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with publishing your specialized profiles. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Christian V Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
75 of 84

I guess I'll post here. I'm having the same issue with specialized profiles.

as an aside, I hate companies that make over $1 Billion (as upwork did in Q4) but require their profit centers (that's us) to browse forums instead of just submitting a ticket via a portal or email.

If you guys can't handle the volume (i read a post that only some people get chat options because of the number of users), there's a platform that you can find hourly freelancers on...

Anyway, this is a horrible experience all around for a new freelancer, but i do use the platform to hire people.

Please help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
76 of 84

Hi Christian,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. I would also suggest completing your general profile before creating a specialized one. 
To learn more about how you can complete your profile up to 100% check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shanto I Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
77 of 84

We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please.. when I save my specialized profiles this message comes.

I cannot create a specialized profile.

so, please help me

Highlighted
78 of 84

Hi Shanto,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with publishing your specialized profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rojo S Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
79 of 84

Already  tried clearing cache in both Opera and Chrome browser, problem still persist even in the UpWork Mobile App. Thank you, have a good day!

image.png

Highlighted
80 of 84

Hi Rojo,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with publishing your specialized profile.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS