🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Facing Issue in buying Connects with Friend's...
Page options
6939bee6
Community Member

Facing Issue in buying Connects with Friend's Credit Card

Hello,
I tried to buy connects using my friend's credit card. The transaction did not happen because Upwork needs ID verification, But when I am trying to verify my ID, it's showing my friends name instead of mine.  My International Card expired and I needed to buy connects urgently so I tried to use my friend's card.
Note : My name is Fahim Al Shahriar, when Im trying to verify my ID it's showing 'Shamim Ahmed' which is my friends name.
I'm so confused and little scared. Can anyone tell me how to solve the issue ?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Fahim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6939bee6
Community Member

Thank you for your response, Nikola. Is there any estimation on how many days it takes for the support team to response ?

Hi Fahim,

Thank you for following up. You should receive an update from our team via a ticket in the next 24-48 hours. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6939bee6
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
It has been more than 48 hours, I still have not received any solution from the support team. Is there any way to accelerate the issue ?
I really need to solve it quickly.
Hope you understand.

Hi Fahim,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members