Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback not showing up on my Profile after 2 days

Highlighted
Community Leader
Julie J Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
1 of 4

Hi, as my title states, my feedback is not showing up on my profile.  The contract has ended and we both left feedback, I can see it on the contract page but it never showed up on my profile and it's been several days.  I've returned to UpWork after a long absence and need to get some recent feedback.

Can a mod help?

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
2 of 4

That same thing happened with me for two times and both were hourly based job. Usually the payment for a hourly job might need about 14 days to get in the section of pending of report. After reaching in pending section, it usually shows in the profile. But my feedback was not showing even after a month. It happened two times and both of the job was hourly based. I had to communicate with the supporter, needed to send the contact name and ID of that particular job, they solved that for two times. If you don't see the feedback after 14 days, you should talk with a supporter. And the feedback for a fixed rated job usually shows within a few hours. Cheers!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

Hi Julie,

The feedback will show on your profile this upcoming week once the contract is completely paid. Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Leader
Julie J Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
4 of 4

Thanks so much Mary...patiently waiting! Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS