🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Account suspended due to auto click...
Page options
jessamariel
Community Member

Financial Account suspended due to auto click software

Hello Upwork Community.

My account is suspended due to some auto-click software.

Actually, it was not software it was some malfunctioning of my old keyboard keys which sometimes keeps on clicking and it was a nuisance to me as well.

I am hoping to resolve this issue. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If your keyboard was malfunctioning, why didn't you delete the time segments that were wrongfully charged? You're supposed to review your work diary at the end of each week.

jessamariel
Community Member

I already told my client about the issue with my keyboard, and they are okay with that as long as I finish my task on time.

jessamariel
Community Member

For more than a year, Just now I got suspended about this clicking thing, I do not use software or anything that can make my account at risk.

yofazza
Community Member

More than a year? A new decent keyboard costs less than $15. 😁

I have many bills to pay, I am the one helping my family's needs, I am the one paying my father's hospital bills, and I am the only child in my family.  I need to prioritize them not other things. Thanks!

JoanneP

Hi Jessa Marie,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Is it possible to fix this issue as soon as possible? I cannot withdraw my balance and I need it to pay my bills. if I cannot pay it today. I will lose my electricity in my place.

Thank you for your understanding.

7c80a8fc
Community Member

I had the exact same thing happen to me because I have a faulty keyboard... It works fine 99% of the time but sometimes it will just spam a key until I stop it. Now I've also been accused of using auto-click software by Upwork and have had money refunded to my client for hours I worked where the issue took place.

I haven't really had much understanding from Upwork at all which is a shame. I put so much effort into this platform and doing the best job for clients, but my past track record of 100% satisfaction isn't evidence enough to Upwork that I don't cheat on jobs, they continue to accuse me and have given me zero benefit of the doubt.

What ended happening with your case?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members