🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial account suspended
Page options
5742c71d
Community Member

Financial account suspended

My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97

Hi Shaharyar,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am still not able to get in touch with any of your representatives.

Hi Shaharyar,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
arifzilane
Community Member

My financial account is Suspended! 

ed62c779
Community Member

Financial account suspended. I need help. I already open a support ticket 10 hours ago but still no response.

Hi Shyla,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

is there an estimated date on when will the suspension will be lift?

Hi Annie,
My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your financial account. I checked and noticed that the financial account was placed on hold due to an issue with your Paypal account added as a billing method. Could you please contact Paypal to check the status of your Paypal account and try adding it again once Paypal resolves the issue? Alternatively, you can remove Paypal and try adding another billing method.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Financial account Suspended without any email or notification. I meed to get paid. Please help. I already opened a support ticket 9 hours ago but still no response.

dvictorena
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, I am encountering the same problem and I never violated any of the conditions mentioned. Can you help me address this please? What can I do for this? I raised a ticket already but haven't gotten any response yet 

Moderator Annie Jane B - 

Hi Victorena,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
c461def8
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support.
My freelancer account has the same issue because there was financial issue in my client account.
A member of your team reached me out already and said me this issue would be resolved by fixing financial issue in my client account. But fixing was not resolved my account suspended.

Hope you fix my account soon.
Thanks

Hi Khaled,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep.

Hope your agent react out to me very soon.

Khaled

Hi Pradeep

Even though over 3 days spent from when I got your response, any support didn't reach out to me yet.
Could you let someone make a ticket for me soon?

Thanks
Khaled

Hi Khaled,

Thank you for following up. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b918c0ca
Community Member

Peace be upon you, is there a job?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members