🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » First Payment still not received
Page options
adrees-ansari
Community Member

First Payment still not received

Respected Upwork Team,

i have chosen payment method through upwork to payoneer on 3rd July.

Still i have not received in my payoneer account

Kindly look into matter and inform me how much time it will be required to transfer.

it is important to mention here that i have been already suffered a l lot aand could not get my money from local bank method, at last refunded on upwork. now i have choosen payoneer method.

I am worried. i have not got a single penny from the day one i am working with Upwork. i am unable to understand why there is delay. i am demotivated as not getting money.

you can check my previous complaints history. how much i have been suffering and dnt know how much i would be suffer in future.

Even i have not received any confirmation email of my amount transfer to payoneer while amount has been deducted from upwork account. is there any one who address my concerns ?

Thanks and Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
ceefaeca
Community Member

You should check Reports --> Overview.  There you will see where are your funds right now, are in progress, review, pending or available. 

If they are under work in progress or review, means, in case of a fixed-price contract, they are not yet released by the client. If they are pending, you should wait till they become available. And if your fund is shown in the review, you should ask your client to release the funds from escrow. 

In case they are already available, just click on Get Paid 

You get an email confirmation instantly from Upwork as you select "Get Paid"

PradeepH

Hello Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have still not received your funds. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members