🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Freelancer Plus Connects Missing?
Page options
wakdesigns
Community Member

Freelancer Plus Connects Missing?

Greetings!

Last month, I upgraded to the Freelancer Plus Plan from the Free Membership Plan and I got 42 or 40 connects instead of 70. I thought that may be I get the rest of connects later but still I don't get my remaining connects.

Is there anyone to help me out?

Thanks & Love,

Wak

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Waleed A wrote:

Greetings!

Last month, I upgraded to the Freelancer Plus Plan from the Free Membership Plan and I got 42 or 40 connects instead of 70. I thought that may be I get the rest of connects later but still I don't get my remaining connects.

When you upgrade halfway through your billing cycle, you do not get another 70, it is prorated depending on at what stage of your previous billing cycle you upgrade.

This is to avoid people blasting through all their 60 free ones and then upgrading to get another 70.

You won't get any more until the start of your new billing cycle, at which point you will get 70.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Waleed A wrote:

Greetings!

When you upgrade halfway through your billing cycle, you do not get another 70, it is prorated depending on at what stage of your previous billing cycle you upgrade.

This is to avoid people blasting through all their 60 free ones and then upgrading to get another 70.

You won't get any more until the start of your new billing cycle, at which point you will get 70.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members