🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelander with Freelancer
Page options
franks_tim
Community Member

Freelander with Freelancer

Question - 
Does anyone know the simplest way for 2 freelancers to team up and joint apply for jobs? 

So, if a friend and I wanted to take on a larger project together, could we both be included in the proposal stage? Like, possibly send a proposal from a joint account? 

6 REPLIES 6
mtngigi
Community Member

Timothy F wrote:

Question - 
Does anyone know the simplest way for 2 freelancers to team up and joint apply for jobs? 

So, if a friend and I wanted to take on a larger project together, could we both be included in the proposal stage? Like, possibly send a proposal from a joint account? 

You have to create a agency account to do so: About Agencies and Manage an Agency Account

franks_tim
Community Member

- If my post is going to be deleted again can I at least have a message explaining why. I've already looked through the forums for an answer and can't find one. - 

I've inspired my IRL friend to join Upwork. This friend of mine is also a good writer, and we have discussed offering our services together, we act as editors for each other (extra lawyer of quality control)  etc. 

What is the most recommended course to do this? 

I don't want to/can't seem to create an agency. 

Get your friend to create a profile. Create an agency. Invite friend to agency.

Timothy F wrote:

- If my post is going to be deleted again can I at least have a message explaining why. 

It was never deleted. It's still there- 

Classic. I spent 10 minutes looking for the post yesterday before I gave up and posted the new one. 

Timothy F wrote:

Classic. I spent 10 minutes looking for the post yesterday before I gave up and posted the new one. 

Just click on your name! That takes you to your posts

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members