🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » From Fiverr to upwork
Page options
adnansamri
Community Member

From Fiverr to upwork

Hello !
Hope all good, i have been freelancing on fiverr the last 6 years, i have sucssed in there to have a client base and attract new client, now i want to have extra money and i started sending proposals on upwork, i have a solid portfolio and 1 feedback 5 stars right now, but i keep sending proposals and i don t get any invites, so my question is : if i got some clients to upwork so they can leave me some good feedbacks and have some order completions good rate, will it affect how the customer see my profile after i send him a proposal, like he will see that i have completed 10 projects, and have 10 5 stars feedbacks for exemple, i can bring some client for social media for this
So hope you can help me out, thank you !!

2 REPLIES 2
angelbcn
Community Member

Just out of curiosity, as I have never used it... What's the problem with fiverr?

There is no problem with fiverr, it s really good only i want to try upwork, fiverr is "work come to you" system, not like upwork, so there are times when you can t work and the work come to you, and times when you are free to work but no work lol, but it s good to be fair, each month generating good amount

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members