🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid
Page options
416271fc
Community Member

Get Paid

Before, I am receiving my pay every Friday because I'm top rated. However, I only receive 1 payment for just 1 client yesterday (FRI) and my other long-term client payment is still in review which will be only available on Wednesday 01/12. Isn't it supposed to be withdrawn yesterday (FRIDAY) like it was used to? Tried to contact Upwork Live chat, however, it was no longer an option for me. 
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Danica,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your payment was not processed on Friday. If your client disputes your hours or their billing method cannot be successfully charged, your payment will be delayed. I checked and noticed that we were unable to charge your client successfully. That said, you should receive your payment by Wednesday once the client clears the issue with their payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Danica,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your payment was not processed on Friday. If your client disputes your hours or their billing method cannot be successfully charged, your payment will be delayed. I checked and noticed that we were unable to charge your client successfully. That said, you should receive your payment by Wednesday once the client clears the issue with their payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

I have the same issue this week again, are they having problems again with their payment? What should I do next? It seems I can't maximize my top rated if I cant withdraw every Fri.  Thanks for your help 

Hi Danica,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your payment is delayed again on the same contract. I see that you have been working with this client for a while now. Sometimes, clients may face some temporary difficulties with their payment methods which may delay your payments on Friday. You may want to discuss this concern with your client directly.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

What should I tell them since I know my salary will be earlier than before? 

Hi Danica,

You can discuss the details for your payments directly with your client. If they are experiencing any problems on their end, they can always reach out to us (Moderators) here or to our Customer Support directly so that we can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members