🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having both Freelancer and client accounts st...
Page options
syawedis
Community Member

Having both Freelancer and client accounts still extremely frustrating / full of errors

Hi, I've made this complaint in the past but there has been no update and it keeps happening.

Today, I'm in my client account talking to a freelancer, and I click on "View contract" so I can go create a new contract from there, but I get redirected to an error page "You do not have permission to view this page"  - just because sometime yesterday I was using my freelancer account.

This is pretty amateurish that I can't click a simple button and it work as it should. This kind of error/bug happens on a daily basis when I use both freelancer and client accounts. Maybe I'll be browsing my freelancer profile and click "View proposal" from a chat and I get the same error because I have some tab open somewhere with my client profile or was browsing my client profile earlier... Pretty frustrating these things happen probably 50% of the time that I use the platform.

The easy solution for me to stop getting these errors is to simply close down my client account and use a different platform for hiring freelancers, and remain as a freelancer, but I'd rather this get fixed finally....

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing trouble navigating the platform. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members