🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hi please help me as my profile metrics has n...
Page options
2dd54b21
Community Member

Hi please help me as my profile metrics has not been updated it's already been 2 days

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 11.27.39 AM.png

i 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8c653a80
Community Member

If your profile metrics on Upwork have not been updated for more than two days, there are a few steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Check Your Profile Settings: Ensure that your profile visibility settings are set to "Public." If your profile is set to private, your metrics may not update as expected.

2. Refresh Your Profile: Make minor edits to your profile, such as updating your overview or adding new skills. Sometimes, refreshing your profile can trigger an update to your metrics.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If your profile metrics still do not update after taking the above steps, reach out to Upwork support for assistance. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

4. Be Patient: In some cases, profile metrics may take a few days to update due to system processing times. While waiting for a resolution, continue to focus on submitting proposals and completing projects.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

That is the update - no profile views.

8c653a80
Community Member

If your profile metrics on Upwork have not been updated for more than two days, there are a few steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Check Your Profile Settings: Ensure that your profile visibility settings are set to "Public." If your profile is set to private, your metrics may not update as expected.

2. Refresh Your Profile: Make minor edits to your profile, such as updating your overview or adding new skills. Sometimes, refreshing your profile can trigger an update to your metrics.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If your profile metrics still do not update after taking the above steps, reach out to Upwork support for assistance. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

4. Be Patient: In some cases, profile metrics may take a few days to update due to system processing times. While waiting for a resolution, continue to focus on submitting proposals and completing projects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members