🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hiring Error or Client's end
Page options
07b7b9b0
Community Member

Hiring Error or Client's end

Hi everyone,
My prospective client is unable to invite me to his job. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Neither am I showing up in his talent search. He says he's tried alternative ways to find me on Upwork and my profile is not showing up in his search. My account is active and there is no holds or restriction however, he still is unable to invite me to the job. (After I sent a proposal, he told me that the budget was lower than my proposed budget so he declined that proposal and said he's inviting me again. Could that be the reason?)

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Huraira, 

I'm not sure if I'm checking the correct client, but it looks like they were able to hire you for the project already. Please let us know if you need further help, and our team will be happy to assist you!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Huraira, 

I'm not sure if I'm checking the correct client, but it looks like they were able to hire you for the project already. Please let us know if you need further help, and our team will be happy to assist you!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery O, I am really stuck with the clients. My client gets an error to hire me. Please help him to get hire me. Send him my profile links and anything you can do this to me. I have all set dealing with the client. But unfortunately he had difficulties to hire me and he gets error while.hiring. Its really mind blowing after all discussions with client and can't hire me. My profile is all set up-to-date. So why this issue happens??? Please check his name is Hassan Sheikh, Docurr. I have attached the screen shot. 

Please reslove this issue as soon as possible. I am still waiting to get hire from him. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your client is already communicating with our team via a support ticket. Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand. 

If they need any additional support please ask them to reach out to us directly and we will be happy to assist them further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members