🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Payment receive system
Page options
shohag4595
Community Member

Hourly Payment receive system

Last week, I worked for a client hourly basis. The week has gone and the new week has started. Now, I can see that last week's payment "In Review" tab. My question is when the payment will go into the "Pending" tab from the "In Review" tab if the client does not review the work. See the screenshot.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Tufayel,

Thank you for your question. All logged hours are processed as per the weekly billing cycleYour funds will be in the review from Monday 00:00 midnight UTC following the close of the billing period until the following Friday at 23:59 UTC. This is when clients can review the Work Diary and file a dispute if there is a problem. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Tufayel,

Thank you for your question. All logged hours are processed as per the weekly billing cycleYour funds will be in the review from Monday 00:00 midnight UTC following the close of the billing period until the following Friday at 23:59 UTC. This is when clients can review the Work Diary and file a dispute if there is a problem. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members