🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly rate not updated on timesheet
Page options
bef170b2
Community Member

Hourly rate not updated on timesheet

Hey community! 

I am wondering if anyone can help on this.

My current contract has had an hourly rate increase today (Monday at 10.30am) - I am attempting to add in my hours worked for today manually but every time I do, the hourly rate is still set up in the old rate. 

Does any body know how to fix this? 

I have tried tracking time under the new and old contract - the rate continues to be correct but just NOT on the timesheet

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Hope,

I can confirm that your client increased your rate just today (03- October). Please note that the existing contract will continue, and the new rate will take effect immediately. I can confirm that your new rate has been reflected in your Work History under In Progress page. It looks like the hours were manually added to the date before the increase which is why it's not reflecting on your Timesheet. Please check this help article on when you can expect to get paid with your new rate.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ae914ba6
Community Member

I am also experiencing this right now, I was scheduled for a rate increase today (April 22, 2024) but it doesn't reflect on the timesheet. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Hey community! 

I am wondering if anyone can help on this.

My current contract has had an hourly rate increase today (Monday) - I am attempting to add in my hours worked for today manually but every time I do, the hourly rate is still set up in the old rate. 

Does any body know how to fix this? 

Hi Geah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members