cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with customer support.

Highlighted
Sana K Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
11 of 17

I can't able you change my name my real name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** but it's not
redo please help me out in this matter.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 17

Hi Sana,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of customer support team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist further. Feel free to post any questions on the ticket so the agent can assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Polina S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
13 of 17

Yeah, I seeSmiley Happy no worries, this one should be ok:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

On the bottom of the page, right side, you will see action button "get help"

You can type a question or describe the problem there.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 17

Hi Heather,

I checked your ticket and you provided your question on it recently. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review it and once they do they will reach out to you with more details. We’ll also follow up with the team that’s reviewing your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
15 of 17

Thank you for your reply, Petra was so kind as to answer the questions that both of the Mod's on this thread refused to reply to. 

Highlighted
Gabriela C Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
16 of 17

I have had the same problem. There is no way to reach the upwork support team and they are closing and "solving" my request without providing an answer

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 17

Hi Gabriela, 

It looks like a member of the Customer Support Team has already reached out to you. If in the future you need help with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Upwork Community and our moderator at the time of your posting will assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS