🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to Recover suspended account
Page options
mamoondakbar
Community Member

How to Recover suspended account

I received upwork message that they suspended my account bcoz  i go outside wd client.now iam explaining to upwork and i request to see my chat wd my client i I did not  go outside wd client.my client requested me a zoom meeting but i told him i cannot go outside bcoz upwork will block both of us.then we have arranged upwork meeting inside upwork platform but it fails.after that my  client send me a link i click it but that time i were thought that this is upwork meeting inside upwork platform.but when i clicked it were zoom call then i closed it .but i assure upwork no meeting or contact were done outside.i just mistakenly click that link .  it was a mistake and i know mistake is mistake.now iam requesting to upwork plz remove the suspension on my account

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow the team's instructions on your support ticket in order to address your account suspension. You can check your support ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow the team's instructions on your support ticket in order to address your account suspension. You can check your support ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork
mamoondakbar
Community Member

Dear Andrew;

Thank u for ur meaningful response.i reply my ticket but can u tell ow much time it will take in removing the suspension

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
mamoondakbar
Community Member

thank u so much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members