🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to deal with the offer when things are no...
Page options
41c6ffa8
Community Member

How to deal with the offer when things are not clear and client is not responding?

Hi,
I have recently applied for a job which has 2 tasks. One is from the area of my expertise and another is out of my scope.

I sent a proposal mentioning I can help with the first task and received an offer from the client.

However there is a time difference between both of our time zones, so I left the client a message to clear up a thing whether we are on the same page to understand I can only help for the first task and not the second one.

I offered generously saying I can learn and do the second one, but before that, I need some confirmation from him so that there are no disputes once I accept the order.

I am attaching the screenshots for these for your reference.

However, there is one entire day passed and the client still hasn't responded back, so I am not sure what to do with the offer even if I have the bandwidth to take that up.

Please help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luqman_mak
Community Member

Well your cover letter talks specifically about Zapier and having a test run to see if you fit well together.
Since its an hourly contract, i would have accepted the offer, worked on Zapier and explain the other task in the process.

You talk about learning about the facebook ads setup - with hourly contracts, clients would probably be cautious as they pay for the time spent.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
luqman_mak
Community Member

Well your cover letter talks specifically about Zapier and having a test run to see if you fit well together.
Since its an hourly contract, i would have accepted the offer, worked on Zapier and explain the other task in the process.

You talk about learning about the facebook ads setup - with hourly contracts, clients would probably be cautious as they pay for the time spent.

thanks mate

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members