🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to manage two unrelated skills on a singl...
Page options
hashaam_shahid
Community Member

How to manage two unrelated skills on a single profile?

I am a freelancer who started working as a transcriptionist on upwork. Did two successful jobs as a transcriptionist. But as a hobby, I also developed skills in SEO and want to put that to use on upwork.

I know there is an option of specialized profiles but a single upwork profile that contains one specialized profile for transcription and other specialized profile for SEO is a bit strange for clients as well as freelancer.  The client might think that this freelancer is just an average freelancer in both fields and excel in none. So, now I don't know if I should make specialized profile for SEO or is there an option or way using which I can clear all reviews on my profile related to transcription and start my SEO career. Any comments?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

There is no option to clear your work history.

Don't worry so much about this. People change. Their interests change. Clients understand that.

Most clients just want someone to help them with their projects. They don't come here to scrutinize your work history and think of reasons why your history means they should hire you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

There is no option to clear your work history.

Don't worry so much about this. People change. Their interests change. Clients understand that.

Most clients just want someone to help them with their projects. They don't come here to scrutinize your work history and think of reasons why your history means they should hire you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members