🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to rank the upwork project
Page options
fazal82
Community Member

How to rank the upwork project

I have started creating the upwork project but i am lost on how to rank the project catalog and get an order. i am new here and need help from peers.
Thank you so much waiting for your suggestions.

5 REPLIES 5
238b5dc9
Community Member

okay

celgins
Community Member

Freelancers cannot determine how or where their projects rank. When you create a project, it might be shown in a list that clients can open to learn more. Clients can also find your project by searching for the skills and services you offer.

If you’re trying to get more visibility for your Project Catalog projects, you can use Connects to boost your project. See: Boost Your Project Catalog Project

fazal82
Community Member

We cannot do SEO for our projects to rank them on some specific keywords. Do you have any idea of upwork Algo for projects?

celgins
Community Member

You cannot do SEO on a project like you would for Google or Bing search results, but you can add search tags to each project. Search tags act as keywords/keyphrases that help clients find your project. You should add the search tags that you think clients will use when searching for your services.

celgins_0-1711914009097.png

fazal82
Community Member

The things you have mentioned are related to filters. I have done some research and found out that it is based on the keywords.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members