🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I Need to Get an Invitation to my Relevant Se...
Page options
chungying143
Community Member

I Need to Get an Invitation to my Relevant Service?

I Want to Get an Invitation to my Relevant Service. but not my relevant Service invitation and I am a skills Google Analytics, GA4, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Merchant Center, Google Shopping Ads, Ecommerce Tracking, Facebook Pixel, And Conversion API Etc. 

<<<Can anyone given Suggest me. how I get relevant service invitations now>>>>

Mong
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your message. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your message. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep, by saying nothing you tell the freelancer that his profile picture is ok.

chungying143
Community Member

Thank You Valuable Reply. I Did Bid and Boost Connect. and I have already 5 submit a proposal but doesn't work it now.  what suggestions you for me. 

Mong
yofazza
Community Member

I think you should focus on sending proposals. You can expect invites when you have good profile and work history.

I'm here for over a decade and most invites came from scammers.

You should also read a bit more about the rules, here for example: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053305673-How-to-choose-a-good-profile-picture

chungying143
Community Member

Thank You For Reply. I Did My Profile all Compete and Add Portfolio. Here My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bbb2f5d2603b197a 

Mong

You have to use a real picture of YOURSELF and use your REAL NAME.

chungying143
Community Member

Thank You valuable Reply for we. 

Mong
f425cc10
Community Member

Hi,

I rarely get invitations even though I have a badge of Top Rated. The rare invitations are also out of my skills. I also send customized proposals by boosting connects. Still not getting responses and offers. Kindly look into my issues and guide me.

Thanks,

Arpita

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members