🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I accepted the client's invitation but it is ...
Page options
kishanaghera
Community Member

I accepted the client's invitation but it is not showing the invitation accepted.

Helo Upwork community

My client had sent me an invitation for a job, I also accepted it, but it is not showing the invitation accepted even though I had replayed it in 2 hours.

And in my stats section also it is showing me that I did not accept the invite, whereas as soon as I got the invite, I accepted it in 2 hours and submitted the proposal.

Is this due to some technical issue or any other reason if anyone can help then please reply

Thank You..

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked on this and I don't see any issue here. It looks like your stats page is showing you that out of 7 invites in the past 90 days, you've responded to 6.

759e32fa_0-1691336032048.png

Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
kishanaghera
Community Member

The client invited me, I also replayed it, but it is not showing the invitation accepted. Can please help me this technical  issues?

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job post invitation you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thanks for reply me Pradeep Sir.

But sir, what is my mistake in this, what is showing me in my My State section that I did not reply to an invite?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members