🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am a Fresher here but I have lots of experi...
Page options
9e4f2cf0
Community Member

I am a Fresher here but I have lots of experience on Graphic Design

I want to know that as a fresher on Upwork, is there any opportunity to prove my ability? I am trying to get a profect for a long time but  I am a little frustrated. How can I get a project on Graphic Design ? Have any technique to get a project as a fresher?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2bfd3e02
Community Member

Hi there Rahmat,

I hope you are doing great. I noticed that you have experience in freelance and worked on Fiverr too. Trust me when I say that Upwork is not like Fiverr at all. You can get projects worth 100s,1000s, or even 10s of thousands of dollars -if you have the right skills. There are many scammers out there too. Therefore, it is crucial to remain vigilant and alert at all times. If you want to stay for a long time, navigate to the link given below.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1257684#M743368

It includes pretty much everything you will ever need to become successful on Upwork as a freelancer. Take your time to go through it. 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Sohail

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
2bfd3e02
Community Member

Hi there Rahmat,

I hope you are doing great. I noticed that you have experience in freelance and worked on Fiverr too. Trust me when I say that Upwork is not like Fiverr at all. You can get projects worth 100s,1000s, or even 10s of thousands of dollars -if you have the right skills. There are many scammers out there too. Therefore, it is crucial to remain vigilant and alert at all times. If you want to stay for a long time, navigate to the link given below.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1257684#M743368

It includes pretty much everything you will ever need to become successful on Upwork as a freelancer. Take your time to go through it. 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Sohail

good worker

9e4f2cf0
Community Member

Thank you for your friendly advice

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members