🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am missing money in my upwork account
Page options
b5419576
Community Member

I am missing money in my upwork account

I am missing money in my Upwork account. I had $60 pending from my first freelance job and I could not withdraw it due to an identity verification issue with my bank account. After being away from upwork for about a month the identity hold has cleared, HOWEVER the $60 available is now $5.16. My upwork account and my bank account says that no withdrawals have ever been made. What happened to my funds?

P.S. - The AI chat functionality on the support page is extremely frustrating and does not allow me to actually send in a support ticket. There is no simple option to write an email and both calling Upwork's phone number and talking to the chat bot both leads me to the same place: support.upwork.com  -- the page I was already on that has no option to create a support ticket.  This is not conducive to a functioning customer relationship.  

Edit: I looked in my transaction history and as it turns out, my upwork pro subscription is taken out of my upwork balance before applying to my credit card. This matter is now resolved. 

1 REPLY 1
williamtcooper
Community Member

Kyle,

Place this information in the Support threads instead of the Freelancers threads.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members