🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't save my employment history
Page options
kart_96
Community Member

I can't save my employment history

Hello, 

Could someone help me out? I can't save my employment history. When I add an employment section, the save button is disabled for some reason. What could it be? Attached screenshot below. I did try filling all the sections as well. 

Regards,
Karthik 

43 REPLIES 43
Community Member

Hi, I can't save my employment history either. Kindly help. 

e56113b1
Community Member

I've been experiencing the same issue as well - unable to add more employment history to an existing one, as the save button is disabled.

Hi Martina,

I'm sorry to hear you are also experiencing this. If you haven't already, could you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
janica_xi
Community Member

I know this is an old thread but considering today May 29th, 2024 the issue is still happening, I decided to reply.

the workaround that worked for me was to start filling the job description first, then the period of time, and doing the remaining by order afterwards (company, location and title). See printscreen attached.

Seem's to be an issued with the javascript validation that is not being triggered properly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members