Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't submit any proposal

nhumaira
Humaira N Member Since: May 9, 2016
1 of 47

Hello,

I have submitted more than 21 proposals in Upwork. But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

l_pouncey
Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
2 of 47

Unable to Save Application.jpg

Bad enough Clients delcine my Bids. Now this!

dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
3 of 47

Probably your profile reviewed and rejected by UpWork. 

Contact support team by submitting a support ticket.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 47

I also read on another thread some users were having issues with Chrome and it worked after moving to Firefox.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 47

Try using an incognito window in Chrome too. I had to do that before I rebooted after the last update. For once in my life I actually do think cache and cookies are the problem after some of their upgrades. An incognito window will bypass the problem until you reboot, clear stuff, reload browser or whatever.

taustinray
Community Guru
Tom R Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
6 of 47

@Katrina B wrote:

I also read on another thread some users were having issues with Chrome and it worked after moving to Firefox.

Ugh. That's just bad. "Whoa, Chrome says this site has malware on it. I'll use another browser because it doesn't tell me that.". That logic right there is generally followed in a few weeks by "Where did all this stuff on my computer come from? I didn't install it and now it's all over my PC.". 

l_pouncey
Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
7 of 47

I did not have any problems on submitting the Proposal, just prior to this one and I have always used Chrome.

taustinray
Community Guru
Tom R Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
8 of 47

@Humaira N wrote:

Hello,

I have submitted more than 21 proposals in Upwork. But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

The question would be how many connects do you have after submitting about 21 proposals? If you are new and have submitted 21 proposals you should have about 8 connects left since the avgerage job is 2 connects to submit a proposal to.

If you still have almost 50 connects and can no longer use the "Submit Proposal" button then it sounds like your profile isn't approved. You may want to contact CS about the status of your account.

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 47

I got an email this am about problems with Upwork and Chrome, which are being worked on.

maheshajwani
Community Guru
Mahesh A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
10 of 47

@Humaira N wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi Humaira,

mine is working fine, this could be your browsers fault clear your cache and cookies.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS