🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I did not get paid by Upwork
Page options
c0799096
Community Member

I did not get paid by Upwork

I did not get paid by Upwork since April!

You have put my conversation with you on solved. This is not solved. I made pictures with my face of my ID and you "responded Upwork has reviewed your identity verification request and unfortunately, your request has been denied".

I have given you so much private information, yet you've suspended my account 2 times, I am so done with this. I have worked and you did not pay me. The employer has paid you, yet I did not recieve anything!

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Mayke,

I checked and it doesn't look like there are any restrictions on your account at the moment. Could you please let us know what error you're seeing when trying to withdraw?

~Andrea
Upwork
c0799096
Community Member

I did not recieve anything on my bank account.

Hi Mayke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. It looks like our team needs additional information from your end. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c0799096
Community Member

Your collegue has closed the subject and I cannot respond.

And it was said that my ID could not get checked, but I do not understand why. I'm not receiving my paiment, without any reason.

Hi Mayke,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. In order to reopen the ticket, you can reply to the corresponding email sent to you and it will redirect the ticket to the agent handling it. 

~ AJ
Upwork
c0799096
Community Member

I have answered 3 times. The first time a reply asking me to wait 48 hours and then nothing. It has been 2 weeks now. My employer has paid and I have received nothing.
I worked in April and have been writing for 3 months but no one seems to take me seriously or help me.

Hi Mayke,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I reached out to the team handling your concern to request a follow-up. Also, 

if you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread so everything is in one place and the team handling your concern will be notified of your concern.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members