🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't have a legal last name for Billing Pa...
Page options
abdullahshahid_
Community Member

I don't have a legal last name for Billing Payments

I am trying to use a billing method but I don't have a second legal name but the last name field is compulsory in Upwork. Customer support isn't responding. What do I do? I only have a first name and when I enter the second name I wrote on Upwork of divide my first name in 2 parts or even write NONE in second name, all of that declines!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

If you only have one name and don’t have a last name on your official ID, you can add that name into both first and last name fields. If there are any issues with the name not matching your billing or payment method, our team will reach out to you with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

If you only have one name and don’t have a last name on your official ID, you can add that name into both first and last name fields. If there are any issues with the name not matching your billing or payment method, our team will reach out to you with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i tried adding that too but it still didn't work. I have no response from the customer support so far but waiting!

Hi Abdullah,

Rest assured, one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members