🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have a question regarding feedback removal
Page options
farahzaki_k
Community Member

I have a question regarding feedback removal

Hi,

One of my clients didn’t leave a nice feedback on my profile. Well, the contract started on 26th October, 2020, but he didn’t end the contract once the job was done. He approved the milestone, though. He recently came back and closed the contract. He also left a 4.30 rating out of 5. My client recommendation was 93% before his feedback, but now it is 88%.

I fear that his feedback will affect my next JSS calculation. My score was 100% a few weeks back, but it dropped to 98% even though I didn’t accept any new jobs since December. I recently got a couple of projects. One I’ve recently finished, but the client didn’t bother to leave feedback even though I requested him multiple times. There are 2 more jobs that I’m working on.

Is it okay for me to request a feedback removal if I don’t want it to affect my JSS?

Please let me know.

Farah
6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Farah,

Thanks for reaching out. You can request to remove feedback in two ways.

• Remove only from your Job Success Score (the public score and comment will remain visible on your profile)
  • Remove from your Job Success Score and from your profile (the public score will be hidden and the comment will be replaced by "This feedback has been removed.")

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Thanks for all the help.

I just have one more question: my JSS was 98% without this feedback. My client, however, left this feedback on 28th of April. Will it affect my JSS now that I’ve removed it?

Will it stay 98% as it is now?

Farah

Farah Z wrote:
Hello Joanne,

Thanks for all the help.

I just have one more question: my JSS was 98% without this feedback. My client, however, left this feedback on 28th of April. Will it affect my JSS now that I’ve removed it?

Will it stay 98% as it is now?

Farah

Just wait for the JSS calculation first and remove the feedback if it goes below 90.

Also, don't ask clients multiple times to leave a feedback, since that can annoy them.

dbe519cd
Community Member

Hello, I'm not very clear about this question. I can't give you an answer. I'm sorry.

Zou S wrote:
Hello, I'm not very clear about this question. I can't give you an answer. I'm sorry.

Good to know! Was the question directed specifically to you, though?

Zou S wrote:

Did you also notice that the question by others who do understand? Why comment if you have no clue on a thread that's 6+ months old? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members