🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I just finished my first contract. Can the Up...
Page options
d78f1897
Community Member

I just finished my first contract. Can the Upwork staff change the Business Name in my invoice?

Hi!

As mentioned in the title, I just finished my first job in this site and am now waiting for the 5-day payment hold to end. When I checked the invoice, I noticed that my Business Name is my full name. I do not recall any field in the settings that asked for my business name so I checked in the upwork community and found out that the Legal Name of Taxpayer in the Tax Information was the field for the business name. I am not from the US so I may not have understood the intention of the field. I changed the Legal Name of Taxpayer to my actual business name and realized that the change will only apply to new invoices. Can I ask the Upwork Staff to apply the update on my first invoice?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sbtoledo
Community Member

Solved, thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members