🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm Facing issue in Sending My Certificate
Page options
8789ec2c
Community Member

I'm Facing issue in Sending My Certificate

Hi Upwork Team, 

I want to Send A Google Ads Display Certificate To Upwork, But my email always goes in que and not sent everytime. How Can I get a review for my certificate to display it on my profile?

I'm Attaching it With This Email. I also Sent a post Almost 24 HOURS ago but does Not got any approvel.

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

Certification documents are not sent directly to Upwork to verify. You can add a certification to your profile from Credly or you can add it manually. See Add Certifications for directions.

I see thousands of freelancers with the Google Ads Display and other certifications added manually to their profiles.  At a minimum, you can add the certification document to your portfolio, which means you need to create a portfolio.

8789ec2c
Community Member

Hi Clerk S,

• Thanks For Your Help, But I wanna Tell you that I have A official Google Ads Certificate And Upwork Has A option to upload That Specific Certificate In a Pdf And After Review They Accept That Certificte.But Currently I am Having Issue I cant Sent Email to them. I want them to approve that bcause manual certificate is Manual afterbut that ads display certificate from google has tick mark from Upwork coz its Approved
  •  
celgins
Community Member

Many freelancers have the same official Google Ads Certificate. If you try to add it manually, you will see the process and email address. Have you seen this:

celgins_0-1707152523921.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members