🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm not getting update regarding Talent scout...
Page options
bilal4382
Community Member

I'm not getting update regarding Talent scout program application

Hello Wonderful people,

Six months ago i applied for the talent scout program and that time my application was approved but in the domain panel review my portfolio did not meet the quality. 

Last month I applied for the second time and my portfolio review date was 13th September. But unfortunately I am not getting any updates regarding talent scout profile review till now. Also I didn't get any emails. 

Note: last 2 day's back I have sent an email to the assessment Upwork but not getting any response. 

Yeah I know that I have to wait but I don't know how many days and can you please advise me what should I do? Or can I get help please! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi MD Billal,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi MD Billal,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members