🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to talk to support about an issue that...
Page options
sofijachovan
Community Member

I need to talk to support about an issue that is private, I don't want it on this forum

Its not a question that I feel comfortable posting on a discussions board...I wish there was a way to just send a private email to someone? There is no way im sharing the private information on this public site.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex, 

Could you please check if you can file a ticket directly with the Customer Support Team by clicking on the "Get Support" button at the bottom right corner of this page? You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

If your report involves private information and needs to be investigated further, it would be best to file a ticket directly with the team. If you cannot get in touch with our Customer Support Team, please don't hesitate to come back here so that we can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Well they sent me an email from "do not reply" asking me to mark your answer as a soloution but I havent heard from any actual members of the support team yet. My email was provided but no one contacted me.

Hi Alex,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members