🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I was paid by my customer but the money are n...
Page options
radu_daraban
Community Member

I was paid by my customer but the money are not in my Upwork account!

Last September, I took over a project to which another smaller project was later added. Both projects have the status to be paid into my Upwork account but the money for the smaller project is nowhere. In the Reports - Lifetime billings by client section it appears to me that the total amount for both projects has been paid, but in the My jobs - All my contracts section it appears to me that only the first project has been paid. I found out this now when I wanted to collect the money but I noticed that I can only withdraw from the account the amount I collected for the first project. I mention that since September 2020 I have not had another job on Upwork and I have not bought any connects. I searched in the Disputes section for situations similar to mine but I didn't find anything. Can anyone help me with some advice? What should I do to collect the money for the missing project mentioned above?

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Radu,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share your contract ID or title with me so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members