🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is anyone else having issues receiving emails...
Page options
sam-terwilliger
Community Member

Is anyone else having issues receiving emails about invitations to interview?

I get emailed right away for roughly 85% of all the job invitations that I receive, but when I check every so often, there's one or two that's been sitting 12 hours or more, and since I didn't get an email I hadn't responded, which is terribly annoying to me.

Is this a bug?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kathy1010
Community Member

I never get an email. I've simply developed the habit of checking. And yes, it';s easy to lose a day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kathy1010
Community Member

I never get an email. I've simply developed the habit of checking. And yes, it';s easy to lose a day.

JoanneP

Hi Samuel,

If you’re not receiving email notifications please check your Notification Settings. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders too, as emails from us might be there. If you still experience issues, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I actually posted because I just had it happen, and I actually did receive the email, but it came in after I noticed that I had an invitation and responded. Which is like 13 hours after the invite was originally sent, and 1 or less after I responded.

As Virginia mentioned, best idea is simply to keep an eye in Upwork, I was just curious about what was going on. Thank you both.

Samuel T wrote:

I actually posted because I just had it happen, and I actually did receive the email, but it came in after I noticed that I had an invitation and responded. Which is like 13 hours after the invite was originally sent, and 1 or less after I responded.

It's an ongoing issue, see this thread.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members