🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is this client on Upwork is a scammer?
Page options
mmaazkhan
Community Member

Is this client on Upwork is a scammer?

Hello, Yesterday I was hired by a client and I'm not able to open the time tracker. Moreover, I saw that the freelancer she hired in too many for a single job post. I saw that the freelancer she hired and billed has a profile no longer available on Upwork. Kindly let me know what is the problem. 

I have attached the screenshot where you can see that the freelancer who has been paid their accounts are no longer available on Upwork. I request the Upwork team to have a look at this issue and let me know what is the problem. Here is the link to the Job post: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I believe that Upwork is a safe and trustworthy platform for freelancers and believe that it will not let anyone go against its terms and conditions and if someone so Upwork takes strict actions aginst them. 

Thanks,

Muhammad

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
yofazza
Community Member

Is this client on Upwork is a scammer?
Yes.

I believe that Upwork is a safe and trustworthy platform for freelancers and believe that it will not let anyone go against its terms and conditions and if someone so Upwork takes strict actions aginst them. 
No.
mmaazkhan
Community Member

Hello, Yesterday I was hired by a client and I'm not able to open the time tracker. Moreover, I saw that the freelancer she hired in too many for a single job post. I saw that the freelancer she hired and billed has a profile no longer available on Upwork. Kindly let me know what is the problem. 

I have attached the screenshot where you can see that the freelancer who has been paid their accounts are no longer available on Upwork. I request the Upwork team to have a look at this issue and let me know what is the problem. Here is the link to the Job post:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I believe that Upwork is a safe and trustworthy platform for freelancers and believe that it will not let anyone go against its terms and conditions and if someone so Upwork takes strict actions against them. 

Thanks,

Muhammad

Why post this again? Not happy with my answer?

A mod edited your post there without answering, you see 😁

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members