🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS for Projects
Page options
akshayundare
Community Member

JSS for Projects

I recently published a project and got a buyer for the same. I mistakenly set a due date for a very short period - whereas the project could take a month to deliver. The client is aware of the time taken to deliver the project and I have conveyed the same to him. But we are not able to set a new due date on projects. 

My concern is If I don't deliver the project before the due date for the project, will my JSS which is 100% at this time get affected negatively?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Akshay,

Rest assured, your JSS will not be affected even if you deliver your project after the due date. I would recommend to communicate directly with your client about the due date on your project and when you can deliver your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Akshay,

Rest assured, your JSS will not be affected even if you deliver your project after the due date. I would recommend to communicate directly with your client about the due date on your project and when you can deliver your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran!

Yes, we have mutually agreed on a new due date - and the client has no issue with the same. Thanks for taking your valuable time and helping me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members