🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Description
Page options
ayshakhann
Community Member

Job Description

Hi,
I did a Proofreading task for a client yesterday. I followed the job description and submitted the work on time. In response, the client stated that that’s not what he wanted and at the same time also admitted that it’s his fault for not being specific and clear.
Although, it wasn’t my fault, I still offered to re-do it but he ended the contract and left a 3.9 star review.
He also sent me very rude messages for no reason, I have all the screenshots.
I have worked hard to maintain my job success score and I’m really upset about this episode. My issue is: I do not want his review to affect my job success score as it wasn’t my fault at all!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramesh K wrote:

If you are a top-rated freelancer you can remove it. 

She isn't.

Ramesh K wrote:

IMHO 3.9 is not that much bad. 

That depends on the private feedback.

Aysha K wrote:
I do not want his review to affect my job success score as it wasn’t my fault at all!!

There isn't really anything you can do about the effect of that contract on yur JSS. Upwork do not adjudicate if feedback is fair or not.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dataextract
Community Member

If you are a top-rated freelancer you can remove it. But seems there is an another feedback with 1.7 * by an another client couple of months back. 

Well, that was a 4-year old contract that the client ended a few months ago, that too when I requested Upwork! And that didn’t affect my JSS.

Ramesh K wrote:

If you are a top-rated freelancer you can remove it. 

She isn't.

Ramesh K wrote:

That depends on the private feedback.

Aysha K wrote:
I do not want his review to affect my job success score as it wasn’t my fault at all!!

There isn't really anything you can do about the effect of that contract on yur JSS. Upwork do not adjudicate if feedback is fair or not.

Thank you Petra! That answers my question!

I appreciate that you answered my question and didn’t point out unnecessary things, for e.g, older feedback score by some other client.
Have a nice day! Cheers!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members