🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job applications
Page options
vectords
Community Member

Job applications

Hello. everybody!

On my profile, it says: "You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days", which is a bit odd as I've sent proposals to more than 20 jobs in the past week alone.

Can it be that I'm doing something wrong when applying for jobs?

Thank you in advance!
Vanja

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Vanja,

Thank you for the follow-up. I have checked your account and it looks like it's been updated. Can you please confirm this by going to your My Stats page? Let me know if the change's not reflecting on your end.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Vanja,

Thank you for reaching out. I have checked your account and I was not able to replicate the issue. I can see that you have submitted proposals in the past few days so this should not be the case. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the same issue persists along with a screenshot of the error and I'll look further into that for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
vectords
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I've logged in to my Upwork profile from Google Chrome and Brave browsers, with cache dropped on both. The error still persists.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 23.02.43.png

I provided a screenshot of the information I have on my display.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanja, 

I checked and this is what I'm seeing in your account. Does the issue persist for you?

~ Avery
Upwork
vectords
Community Member

Hello,

I can't see the file you provided.

It sais "file not found".

And to answer your question, yes the problem is still in effect.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Vanja,

Thank you for the follow-up. I have checked your account and it looks like it's been updated. Can you please confirm this by going to your My Stats page? Let me know if the change's not reflecting on your end.

~ Arjay
Upwork
vectords
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

The problem is solved. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members