🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job posts about suspended Google Ads accounts
Page options
marko_mihin
Community Member

Job posts about suspended Google Ads accounts

I'm asking this mostly out of curiosity; every once in a while I see a job post regarding a suspended Google Ads account and sometimes they even ask to run the ads fro them from your personal account.

I never replied to one of thos jobs, but I was asking myself if that's a know scam on the platform?

I've been managing Google Ads campaigns for about 7 years now and never had a single account suspended, so I'm asking myself how hard are they breaking the policies to get suspended or should I even flag some of this jobs?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Marko,

We have multiple tools and processes to detect TOS violations and harmful behaviors. As soon as our Trust & Safety team becomes aware of any violation or suspicious account, they investigate and take action. If you see a job or a profile that seems suspicious, you can report it to us using the flagging option. You can read more on this help article and also, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs. You might also want to check out the information here to learn more about staying safe on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Marko,

We have multiple tools and processes to detect TOS violations and harmful behaviors. As soon as our Trust & Safety team becomes aware of any violation or suspicious account, they investigate and take action. If you see a job or a profile that seems suspicious, you can report it to us using the flagging option. You can read more on this help article and also, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs. You might also want to check out the information here to learn more about staying safe on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members