🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success rate 50%?
Page options
aleekk
Community Member

Job success rate 50%?

I have 3 jobs done and 1 of them is a scam but I ended the contract today because I reported him and upwork compensated me with the payment. The other 2 jobs are done with 5 star review and I have 1 ongoing job. Why my job success is 50%?
6 REPLIES 6
versailles
Community Member

Aleksandar V wrote:
I have 3 jobs done and 1 of them is a scam but I ended the contract today because I reported him and upwork compensated me with the payment. The other 2 jobs are done with 5 star review and I have 1 ongoing job. Why my job success is 50%?

Probably because you refunded the other jobs.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

What other jobs? I only refunded 1 of total 3 jobs. Why is 50%?

Aleksandar V wrote:
What other jobs? I only refunded 1 of total 3 jobs. Why is 50%?

At the time of writing, you have three jobs on your profile and a JSS. Yet, to have a JSS you need 5 jobs. This means that two were removed, probably by refunding.

When you fully refund a job, it has a strong negative impact on your JSS. Also the feedback left by the client, if any, still weights.

When clients leave their feedback, in addition to their 1-5 star feedback they are also asked about how much they would recommend you. Just as you are asked about how much you would recommend them. Their answer to this question has also a huge impact on your JSS.

Here are more details about the JSS: Your Job Success Score on Upwork 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
donald-miller_jr
Community Member

Hello I just want to communicate I'm new here I just started three days ago and things move fast I'm trying to build my own site at the same time and I'm fairly new to this kinda opportunity I usually do my creative process in the real person to person I talk to them they tell me thier ideas concepts and I can feel thier energy also so it's very person spiritual connection if me and the client dont connect th I give them ti the best artist I knows for the job well this my first project **edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Donald, 

Welcome to Upwork! I hope you don't mind that I peeked into your profile, and would recommend that you try beefing up your profile overview, and sharing more about your skills and experience. In the past 6-years in your chosen category, what projects did you finish and how good are you with the skills you mentioned? I would also suggest that you add up more portfolio items so that your client can have a look at what sort of projects you have completed in each skill. 

You may want to read up on the resources we have compiled here for more tips on how you can improve your profile and your proposals on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
aleekk
Community Member

I appreciate your suggestions but can you please give me an answer for my question?
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members