🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lack of payment recieved
Page options
85d3ce00
Community Member

Lack of payment recieved

I need help. I have a contract with a client and the contract ended today. When i checked my invoice it lacked one week worth of my hourly pay. How can i retrieve that 1 week pay? As you can see on my weekly report i got 3 weeks worth of working hours but in the invoice by the time my contract ended. The first week is not paid. Can someone please help me? This is my first client in upwork and i don’t know what to do.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tee,

I checked your account and for the week of March 8 to March 14, I can see that you have charged your client for 4 hours and 30 minutes and the funds are already available on your account. To view more details about your earnings go to Reports > Transaction History, I would also suggest to use a computer for a better view of your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tee,

Could you please share more details with me via PM (click on my name) about the week you're referring to? The screenshots you've shared here are referring to your time worked per day. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, i tried clicking your name but i can’t send a message. Its weird. So instead i’ll explain it here for the mean time. The first week im referring is dated March 8-12 which includes a bonus of 10$ but they only credited my bonus and not my weekly pay.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Tee,

I checked your account and for the week of March 8 to March 14, I can see that you have charged your client for 4 hours and 30 minutes and the funds are already available on your account. To view more details about your earnings go to Reports > Transaction History, I would also suggest to use a computer for a better view of your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I saw the page i still have a weekly pay in review. Maybe it will be available next week(?) Thank you for this Goran.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members