🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Live Chat support for Top Rated Freelancers.
Page options
anubhavt521
Community Member

Live Chat support for Top Rated Freelancers.

I am a Top rated freelancer on Upwork and i have read that top rated freelancers get live support on Upwork but i am not able to find that from where would i get live chat support from Upwork. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anubhav:
Whether you are top rated or otherwise, I recommend posting your questions in the Forum.

Live chat is not necessarily available all the time.

It is not necessarily easy to access.

For nearly any question you might have, you will receive an answer faster here in the Forum.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
roberty1y
Community Member

The Get Support button is on the bottom right corner of the screen. I think it's a bot-operated system.

Hi Robert

Thank you so much for you reply. Yes i tried with Get Support Button but i can't see the live support option anywhere.

Anubhav:
Whether you are top rated or otherwise, I recommend posting your questions in the Forum.

Live chat is not necessarily available all the time.

It is not necessarily easy to access.

For nearly any question you might have, you will receive an answer faster here in the Forum.

Thank you 

Hi Anubhav,

Regarding the notification you've received - you should be able to access it on this page as well as respond directly to the email notification if you'd like to follow up on it or ask any questions. 

I'm also checking with the team regarding your access to support options.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members