🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Logged hours not showing up in
Page options
sebastianpedraja
Community Member

Logged hours not showing up in

Hello

I worked for 1:20-1:30 hours today and it's been close to an hour since I stopped tracking and the tracked hours aren't showing up in the project's timesheet. Previously this week I logged 3:40 hours and had no issues, they show up just fine, and the weekly limit is set to 20 hours so that can't be the reason either as I have barely over 5 hours logged this week. It does show in the Upwork app that a screenshot was taken an hour ago (Image 1), but it shows "0 hrs 00 m" for today's session, and if I click on it it goes to the Work Diary and shows nothing for the day (Image 2). What can be the reason this is happening and/or how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

sebastianpedraja_0-1685138499778.png

Image 1 - Upwork app with recent screenshot but no Friday hours

sebastianpedraja_1-1685138634186.png

Image 2 - Work diary with "no time logged on this day" message

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you have several hourly contracts. Could you please share with us the Contract ID for the job you're referring to so that we can take a closer look? You can get the ID by going to All Contracts> Select the contract in question> Details Tab here.

In the meantime, you may want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sebastianpedraja
Community Member

Hi, the Contract ID is 33711348, I just checked and the logged hours haven't shown up yet.

Hi Sebastián,

Thank you for sharing the contract ID. The Upwork Desktop App has a time-caching mode that allows you to continue tracking time through minor internet connection issues. In case your tracked time is not uploaded, there are chances that your Desktop App is tracking time offline. Please try to change your internet connection to a stable network to allow the Desktop App to automatically upload your tracked time. You can refer to this help page for more information. Feel free to message us if you still do not see the logged hours in your work diary. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members