🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Long term Contract impact on the JSS
Page options
ahmedelkomy
Community Member

Long term Contract impact on the JSS

I have a long-term Hourly rate contract, at which I work with my client when he has something need to be finished, then sometimes there is no activity on the contract for a long time till the client has new things want to work on it. So, I want to know if this type of projects will impact my JSS. 

NB: This contract is-->**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed S wrote:

I have a long-term Hourly rate contract, at which I work with my client when he has something need to be finished, then sometimes there is no activity on the contract for a long time till the client has new things want to work on it. So, I want to know if this type of projects will impact my JSS. 

Active long term contracts have a positive effect on the JSS.

ark03
Community Member

hi,
I've continue my upwork after 3-4 years. I've passed my readiness test 1 month ago.

I've an active contract from 2 months where I've earned mroe than 2K and project is still continue.
so I'd completed 8 jobs 3-4 years ago.

Does this active contract can give me benefit in reward (JSS, Rising talent)?

what will be the criteria for me?

I've to go thorugh the same procedure like again any rising talent badge will be provide to me first (90 days for new users) or I can directly get job success score (which I had in past during my working).

Hi Abdul,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

You don't need to be a Rising Talent freelancer to get your JSS. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members