🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone project of 10$ from client, after m...
Page options
bc319be0
Community Member

Milestone project of 10$ from client, after more then 25 days my Project is still active

Hello, 

My 2nd project is starts from 30 Jan 2024, this is milestone project of 10$ from client side. Submit my final work in 2 days, client  approve immediately,  but after more then 25 days this Project is still show active & in progress, when was this job show ended & get paid, what can i do please help me in this issue

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Kanwal,

If you and your client don't have any more work to do, you or the client can close the contract and leave feedback. However, it is always best to have the client end it to ensure they can leave feedback. You can reach out to your client about this. If your client is unresponsive, you can decide whether to close it yourself. Please check out this page for more information about closing a contract.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bc319be0
Community Member

Ma'am my client approve the final work he is satisfy with my work, i think he don't know how to end the contract or contract is still active.
I'm new on upwork this is  my 2nd project here can you please guide me how I close this project from my client ?

If you go to that particular job from My jobs on the overview page, right side top you can see three dots. If  you click, there is an option to end the contract.

You have to use your own photo in your profile image. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members