🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Miscellaneous Pending
Page options
649f7d77
Community Member

Miscellaneous Pending

Hello everyone

I have a Miscellaneous and a Service fee does not get paid yet for more than 10 days.

Ref ID: 643146950 and 643146951

Contract ID : 35558500
The project was a fixed price of 30$ and I have received only 15$ after I finish everything.

Thank you for checking this transaction and is there anything I can do to get paid.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sabri,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that we are unable to charge the client's card for the payment issued to you. Also, I see that the client account has been suspended for requesting services that violates Upwork TOS. To ensure your account remains in good standing, please review our Terms of Services and ensure you adhere to them while working on our platform.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
PradeepH

Hi Sabri,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that we are unable to charge the client's card for the payment issued to you. Also, I see that the client account has been suspended for requesting services that violates Upwork TOS. To ensure your account remains in good standing, please review our Terms of Services and ensure you adhere to them while working on our platform.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunality I think I am not getting paid for these Miscellaneous .

I hope this will never happen again with me.

Hello Pradeep Sir 

I have a Miscellaneous and a Service fee does not get paid yet for more than 7 days.

Ref ID:660497127 and660497128

Contract ID :36142332 
this is 80$ project but client ask me to do some more work in 217 $ , I received 80 but not other 217 and Client doesn't respond please get me my work payment:)
Thanks Pradeep 

Thank you for checking this transaction and is there anything I can do to get paid.

Hi Farzana,

I checked the contract you're referring to, and there is an issue with your client's account. I've requested our team's assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_dyka
Community Member

Hi Team! 
Client sent me payout and bonus as miscellaneous which shows as pending without date:

ref id: 680551413 and ref id: 68055137

contract id: 35779231

Does it mean client wasn't charged? 
Thanks

Hi Anastasiia,

Thank you for your message. I checked the transactions you're referring to and can confirm that there is already a date assigned to this transaction. You can refer to the Report page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
djuvidojkovic
Community Member

Hello all,

this is my first time reaching out for help so I am sorry in advance if I am not posting on a right thread. 

I have a problem with miscellaneous pending payment. When I made a fixed price contract with client, she made a milestone with an escrow of 5$. When the time came to pay me that plus the second milestone which I proposed (395$), she unfortunately then funded the first milestone with 395$. Now I am left with 4.5$ available funds and 390$ miscellaneous pending. Client is new to Upwork so I think it was a case of not knowing how to properly fund milestones. I also saw that Upwork can withold funds if client pays more than the milestone-in this case maybe applicable since she funded the first milestone with a bigger amount. How should I solve this? 

ref id: 689304341 and ref id: 689304342

contract id: 36961375

Thank you all in advance!

Hi Djurdjija,

The amount you are referring to will show under the Financial Overview page as "Pending" because we were unable to charge the client's card for the payment issued to you. Once the client is successfully charged and settles the outstanding balance from their end, the date when the amount becomes available will also show next to the transaction.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Thank you for your reply. I contacted the client in the meantime and she mentioned that she used a different card on the day of payment, could that be the issue? Should I maybe refund her the amount that is now pending on my account and then guide her to pay me again?

Thanks again

Dju

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members